Email Alert Service
Subscribers to our email alert service can opt to receive trade and statistics related news and information from a number of government sources. The email alert takes the form of a short explanatory email and a link to further details on the appropriate website.
Please note: When you register for the uktradeinfo.com email alert service we recommend that you use a non-webmail address. Internal security restrictions prevent us from performing administrative tasks on user accounts that use webmail addresses.
It is important that you activate your account via the automated message you will receive prior to logging in for the first time.
For further advice on this matter please contact our Customer Services helpline (03000 594250).
The service is available free-of-charge, and is run through www.uktradeinfo.com. View our privacy statement.
To subscribe, complete the details on the simple Trade Data/Alert Service registration form, and choose the sector(s) you wish to receive alerts on. The frequency of alert emails you receive is governed by the number of sectors you select.
For convenience, the sectors have been grouped under four headings:
- Data Downloads - UK trade statistics available as text file downloads
- Intrastat - For information on changes and procedures about trade within the EU
- Nomenclature - Information on the Combined Nomenclature, Harmonised System & other Classification systems including Correlation Tables & Amendment Proposals
- Surveys - An opportunity to take part in surveys and assessing new products. Please see our privacy statement.
- Tariff - Information and news about the Tariff (including duty rate changes, classification, and notification of amendments)
- uktradeinfo - For the latest news from the uktradeinfo.com site
- ADD - Information and news related to Anti-Dumping Duty
- AEO - Information and news related to Authorised Economic Operators
- CFSP (Customs Freight Simplified Procedures) - Information and news about CFSP
- CHIEF (Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight) - Information and news about CHIEF
- CIPs (Customs Information Papers) - Information Papers issued by Customs and International
- EC Sales Lists - Information and news about EC Sales Lists
- Excise - Quarterly news on Excise matters
- MLR - Information and news about Anti-Money Laundering supervision
- NCTS (New Computerised Transit System) - Information and news about NCTS from the HM Revenue and Customs web site
- NES (New Export System) - Information and news about NES
- Public Notices - Information about updates and new issues of HMRC Notices affecting UK overseas trade
- Revenue & Customs Brief - Combines the former HMRC Business Brief and the Inland Revenue Tax Bulletin for advice on latest developments to taxes and duties
- Tax & Duty Bulletins - For news on Statistical bulletins and factsheets
- VAT Notes - Quarterly notes on current VAT issues
Other Government Department websites
European Union \ Commission
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) - News and information from the European Commission site on the Common Agricutural Policy
- Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) - Latest updates from the European Commission site on the Common Fisheries Poicy
- European Statistics in Focus - Latest information on a wide range of European statistics
- Taxation & Customs Union - News from the Directorate General for Taxation and Customs Union of the EU Commission taken from press releases
- Trade News - News from the Directorate General for Trade of the European Commission taken from a weekly digest.