We would like to bring your attention to some proposed changes to the structure of the Combined Nomenclature (CN) for 2016:
- Proposal to introduce new CN codes for soy, cereal and nut based beverages (Chapter 22)
- Proposed new CN codes for fluorinated greenhouse gases (2903)
- Proposed new CN codes for ceramic tableware, kitchenware and other household/toilet articles (6912)
- Proposal to add supplementary units (number of items) to CN code 9304 00 00)
These proposals will be initially discussed at the next meeting of the Tariff and statistical Nomenclature Section of the Customs code Committee (CN Sector) on 31 March 2015.
In addition the meeting will discuss the following proposals carried over from previous years:
- Proposal for new CN codes for 0602, 0603 and 0604
- Proposal for new codes for lubricants, succinic acid and 1,4-butanediol
This meeting will also discuss the possible introduction of statistical Taric codes for rare-earths.
If you require further information on any of these proposals please contact: email@example.com.