When to use this service
Use this service if you need to correct an error in a previous Intrastat declaration.
You need to correct a declaration if both of the following apply:
- the error relates to commodity code, value, country, or goods declared in an incorrect period
- the value of the error on a single data line in the declaration is more than £10,000
Do not use the online service if you need to:
Before you start
You will need:
- your contact email address
- the company's name and VAT registration number, including the 3-digit branch code if it is registered as a branch trader
- if you are an agent, your own company name, VAT registration number and branch code (if you have one)
- the month and year of the declaration you want to correct
- the details from the original declaration entry and the details you need to correct
If you need help with changing your declaration or using this service, email email@example.com.