Correct errors in an Intrastat declaration

This section is Intrastat

When to use this service

Use this service if you need to correct an error in a previous Intrastat declaration.

You need to correct a declaration if both of the following apply:

  • the error relates to commodity code, value, country, or goods declared in an incorrect period
  • the value of the error on a single data line in the declaration is more than £10,000

Do not use the online service if you need to:

Before you start

You will need:

  • your contact email address
  • the company's name and VAT registration number, including the 3-digit branch code if it is registered as a branch trader
  • if you are an agent, your own company name, VAT registration number and branch code (if you have one)
  • the month and year of the declaration you want to correct
  • the details from the original declaration entry and the details you need to correct

Get help

If you need help with changing your declaration or using this service, email

Start now