RTS Analysis Tool
These spreadsheets provide supplementary data to that released in the HM Revenue & Customs Regional trade in goods statistics.
They enable further analysis and comparison of Regional Trade in goods data and contain information that includes:
- Quarterly information on the number of goods exporters and importers, by UK region and destination country.
- Data on number of businesses exporting or importing
- Average value of exports and imports by business per region.
- Export and Import value by region.
The spreadsheets provide data on businesses using both the whole number and proportion number methodology, (see section 3.24 (page 14) of the RTS methodology document).
The spreadsheets will cover:
- Importers by whole number business count
- Importers by proportional business count
- Exporters by whole number business count
- Exporters by proportional business count
The Exporters by proportional business count spreadsheet was previously produced by the Department for International Trade.
The first set of data produced by HMRC was published alongside the 2018 Quarter 1 RTS release.
To maximise functionality of this tool, if viewing in Google Chrome, please download as an Excel spreadsheet.