We would like to bring your attention to some proposed changes to the structure of the Combined Nomenclature (CN) for 2015.
These proposals, which are being discussed by the EU Commission’s Tariff and Statistical Nomenclature Section of the Customs Code Committee, are as follows:
- proposal to revise 0406 (cheese and curd) by introducing new CN codes for Mozerella and Maasdam and removal of codes for Schabziger and Butterkase
- proposal to simplify the CN codes for bulbs (0601)
- creation of new codes for prepared tuna (1604)
- proposed introduction of new codes within 2707
- proposal to introduce new CN codes within 2931 (other organo-inorganic compounds)
- proposal to revise certain codes within 3824 and create new codes for municipal waste (3825)
Official publication of CN 2015 is 31 October 2014. Details will be published on uktradeinfo.com along with Correlation Tables and other related information.
If you require further information please contact Mark Gammon