Overseas Trade Statistics: Announcement of Revisions to Historical Data21 Apr 2011
The revisions, made for each affected year, are:
- Iron and Steel, EU imports
- £64.8 million increase within Chapter 73, 2008.
- Machinery and Mechanical Appliances, EU imports
- £55.6 million increase within Chapter 84, 2008.
- Electrical Machinery and Equipment, EU imports
- £91.6 million increase within Chapter 85, 2008.
- Articles of leather, EU imports
- £0.2 million decrease within Chapter 42, 2009.
- Articles of apparel and clothing, knitted or crocheted fabrics, EU imports
- £2.4 million decrease within Chapter 61, 2009.
- Articles of apparel and clothing, not knitted or crocheted fabrics, EU imports
- £19.9 million decrease within Chapter 62, 2009.
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi precious stones, EU exports
- £55.6 million increase within Chapter 71, 2008.
- Oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, EU exports
- £0.2 million increase within Chapter 12, 2009.
- Cocoa and cocoa preparations, EU exports
- £0.01 million increase within Chapter 18, 2009.
- Miscellaneous edible preparations, EU exports
- £1.9 million increase within Chapter 21, 2009.
- Wood and articles of wood, EU exports
- £0.01million increase within Chapter 44, 2009.
- Coffee, tea, maté and spices, EU exports
- £7.9 million increase within Chapter 09, 2009.
These revisions have been released today in line with the UK Statistical Authority Code of Practice for Official Statistics click here and the HMRC Trade Statistics Revision Policy click here
To view the full report please click here
Answers to some questions you may have about these revisions can be found here
These revisions are included in the interactive tables.