We would like to bring your attention to some proposed changes to the structure of the Combined Nomenclature (CN) for 2014.
These proposals, which will be discussed later this month at the EU Commission’s Tariff and Statistical Nomenclature Section of the Customs Code Committee, are as follows:
- Proposal to introduce new codes for motorcycle parts (8407 and 8714)
- Proposed simplification within 7019 (glass fibres)
- Creation of new CN codes for alufoil products under 7612 and 7615
- Introduction of a code for wooden coffins (4421)
- Proposed simplification of cast articles of iron and steel (7325)
- Proposed deletion of Supplementary Unit for spent primary cells and batteries (8548 10 10)
Official publication of CN 2014 is 31 October 2013. Details will be published on uktradeinfo.com along with Correlation Tables and other related information.
If you require further information please contact Mark Gammon.