Overseas Trade Statistics: Announcement of Revisions to Historical Data17 Apr 2012
Following routine quality assurance and checking procedures, Trade Statistics has identified some errors where traders had omitted trade from their original declarations or mis-reported their trade.
The revisions, made for each affected month, are:
- Organic Chemicals, UK exports to the EU
- £153 million increase within section, 2009.
- £307 million increase within section, 2010.
- Mineral Fuels, UK exports to the EU
- £139 million increase within section, 2009.
- £228 million increase within section, 2010.
- Pharmaceutical Products , UK imports from the EU
- £123 million decrease within section, 2010.
These revisions have been released today in conjunction with the latest 2012 EU trade estimates.
To view the full report, please click here
These revisions will be included in the interactive tables as soon as possible.